Amazon Price: $35.80 $24.65 You save: $11.15 (31%). (as of February 22, 2018 4:19 am –
Lithonia Lighting has developed a low cost but very safe and durable emergency light that is needed in just about every application including warehouses, hospitals, apartments, office spaces and more. Pairing this emergency light with your red or green emergency exit light is a must.
– Long lasting, efficient ultra-bright white LEDs.
– Track and Swivel heads gives full range of motion to point the light where your path needs it
– Multi Volt Capable: 120 or 277V
– Two 1W LED lamp heads
– 8 LEDs per head, totaling 16 LEDs
– LED Lifespan is 10 Years
– Rechargeable Ni-Cad battery
– 90 minutes of emergency illumination
– Charge rate/power “ON” LED indicator light and push to test switch for mandated code compliance testing.
– Battery fully recharges within 24 hours of use
– Universal J-box pattern allows for easy installation
– Suitable for wall mounting only
– Injection molded with a simple snap-fit design for easy installation
– Made of flame retardant thermoplastic that can withstand high-impact
– Meets UL924, NFPA101, NFPA 70-NEC and OSHA illumination standards.
– Damp location listed to work in environment from 32 degrees F to 122 degrees F
– 2-year limited warranty
Good buy and great performer for very popular emergency light.
7 people found this helpful.
These don’t have the knockouts for single-gang boxes (no idea why not), but you can just drill the mounting holes where you need’em.
It works. Easy to install into round box or wall. Assuming buyer has wiring to area.
Lighting the darkness….
Needed a replacement to please the FD inspector. Small shop, 2 doors and a roll-up would make it difficult NOT to be able to escape, but rules is rules. And landlord will cover the $, so went shopping to get the CYA factor done for less.
Good inexpensive Emergency Light that installs easily
2 people found this helpful.
Good inexpensive Emergency Light that installs easily, the plastic backing plate can drilled to fit whatever electrical box you are using. The true test will be how battery’s hold up over time, because the battery’s are always in a new condition there should not be any of the memory issues usually found with NiCd battery’s.
Great product for when the power goes out
I now have bought 3 of these. I live in Florida and originally had the non LED ones in my house as backup for power outages. As the batteries on the non-led have failed I upgraded to LED. During the last hurricane these worked perfectly and after 6 hrs with out power were still going strong. They light so well that we didn’t need any additional lighting.
These work for me.
Easy to install. Batteries hold charge as advertised. LED lights are a lot dimmer at floor level than the Lead-acid/halogen they replace, but the dead batteries I replaced are expensive to replace…. and they are heavy. These work for me.