Amazon Price: $40.00 $15.99 You save: $24.01 (60%). (as of May 26, 2018 5:44 am –
LED Strip Light Transformer / Power Adapter, 110 VAC to 12VDC, Maximum output 3A, 36W. Standard 110VAC input plug, 5.5mm x 2.1mm output DC plug, UL Listed.
This power supply can be used to power LED strips, LED dimmers, LED controllers with 12VDC input.
LED Strip Power Supply Specifications:
1) Input: 100~240VAC, 50/60Hz. Standard US plug with 120CM cable.
2) Output: 12VDC 3A± 5%. Standard 5.5×2.1mm DC plug with 100CM 18 awg cable
3) Power Supply Efficiency: 87%
4) Power Supply Operating Environment Temperature Range: Minus 29 to 45.5 Degree Celsius
Tips for Using LED Light Power Supply
1) Make sure your LED light strip is of input voltage 12VDC.
2) Maximum load of the power supply is 3 amps. Over loading may damage the power supply.
3) This power supply can be used to feed devices less than 3 amps, i.e, 0.5A, 1A, 1.5A, 2A, etc.
4) This power supply is NOT waterproof.
5) This power supply can be used to feed LED dimmers, LED controllers with 12VDC input.
1) 1 x Power Supply with US plug
2) 1 x Connector for connecting free wire
A professional LED lighting manufacturer of 9+ years lighting experience dedicated to supplying premium quality, user-friendly & eco-friendly LED lights.
Perfect bought this to hook up the lights linked below.
Very good quality.
The overhead cabinets are split by the range top, so had to split the installation into two systems. Used a surplus 12VDC, 1A powersupply to power one of the LED lights. This switch/dimmer works great.
Improved Work Space
They do work and are really helpful, as we have a screened in porch on the back of our house, which shades the kitchen window, thus making it rather dark. I like the lights because I can turn on “zones” rather than every light under all cabinets. What I like least is seeing the cords, however my husband, somehow, attached them the the bottom of the cabinets – still visible but better than hanging down.
Fits Litever LED great. I am running 2-3 of these in between …
Fits Litever LED great. I am running 2-3 of these in between lights to 6 lights and running a few monthes now. Now problems and will order more if needed sometime. Lightly recommended.
Worked perfect for what I needed. The price was right.
Longer extensions would be nice but this worked
Wish they would sell these in longer versions, but this set got the job done
Fits LED cables
Fit my LED cables, very happy
Just what I needed
right product, good price, easy ordering, fast delivery
Great price and product